Calendar of free visits
- The last Sat / Sun of September annually (European Heritage Days)
- Sundays in the period from November 1 to March 31 - The official holidays
- The first Sunday of each month, except for the months of July, August and September (when the first Sunday is holiday, the day when determining the second Sunday)
Reduced admission for (all year round):
- Escorting parents on educational visits of primary schools.
- Greek citizens and citizens of other Member - States of the European Union who are over 65 years old, upon presentation of their ID card or passport for verification of their age and country of origin.
- Students of University - Higher Education Institutes, Technological Educational Institutes or equivalent Schools of countries from outside the European Union, upon presentation of their student ID cards
Free admission for (all year round):
- Escorting teachers during educational visits of schools and institutions of primary, secondary and tertiary education and of military schools.
- Holders of a free pass
- Holders of a solidarity card
- Holders of a valid unemployment card.
- Members of Societies and Associations of Friends of Museums and Archaeological Sites, upon presentation of their certified membership card.
- Members of the ICOM-ICOMOS, upon presentation of their membership card
- Official guests of the Greek State, after approval from the General Directorate of Antiquities and Cultural Heritage.
- Parents of families with three children and their children up to the age of 23 or 24 if they are students and regardless of age if they have disability, upon presentation of a family status certificate issued by the Municipality
- Parents of multi-child families and their children up to the age of 23, up to the age of 25 if they are doing their military service or studying and regardless of age if they have disabilities, upon presentation of a certified multi-child pass from the Supreme Confederation of multi-child parents of Greece (ASPE).
- Persons with disabilities (67 % or over) and one escort, upon presentation of the certification of disability issued by the Ministry of Health or a medical certification from a public hospital, where the disability and the percentage of disability are clearly stated
- Single parent families with minors, upon presentation of a family status certificate issued by the Municipality. In the case of divorsed parents, only the parent holding custody of the children
- Students of University - Higher Education Institutes, Technological Educational Institutes, Military Schools or equivalent Schools of EU member states, as well as Schools of Guides, upon presentation of their student identity card
- The employees of the Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sports and the Archaeological Receipts Fund, upon presentation of their service ID card.
- The police officers of the Department of Antiquity Smuggling of the Directorate of Security
- Tourist guides upon presentation of their professional ID card.
- Young people, up to the age of 18, upon presentation of their Identity Card or passport for age confirmation.