It was started in 1865. During the Second World War, the lighthouse remained off. In 1946 he re-opened. In 1978 the lighthouse was electrified and operated as a supervised.
The building is an elevated ground floor consisting of a corridor and four bedrooms. Under one room there is a warehouse of 112.5 m². The exterior stone tower has a square shape, internally is circular, 2m diameter and height of 11m. Near the house there is a building consisting of a kitchen, a living room and a WC, covering an area of 35m².
Very good, asphalted road reaches out of the lighthouse, while the last 100 meters is a dirt road in good condition.