It was started in 1984 with oil as a source of energy, with a white flash per 30s and a range of 12m. During the Second World War, the lighthouse remained off. In 1945, he reopened as supervised with oil as a source of energy. In 1982 the lighthouse was electrified, the oil machineries were replaced and operated as a supervised electrician with two white flashes per 15s and a range of 21m.
The building is a ground floor house consisting of 3 bedrooms, a kitchen and a corridor with a total covered area of 100m². Is a round tower made of concrete, 9m high, and 1m thick. On the right there is a building consisting of a warehouse, a WC and an oven. It is located on the coast of Sterea Hellas and at a focal height of 65m.
A dirt road of 3km ends up to the lighthouse.