The lighthouse was built in 1887 with oil as a source of energy, with a white flash per 5s and a light range of 10n.m. and a red flash with a light range of 13n.m. During the Second World War, the lighthouse remained off. In the context of the reorganization of the Lighthouse Network, it re-opened in 1945 with oil as a source of energy. In 1986 the oil machines were replaced and the lighthouse operated as supervised electric with a white flash per 12s and a light range of 14n.m.
The masonry building is a house consisting of three bedrooms, hall, kitchen, dining room and WC. Outside the building there is a water tank and a storage room. The masonry tower is circular of 10m heigh.
The lighthouse is located at the northwest point of the bay of Naoussa harbour, at a focal height of 60m, and access becomes by a paved road from the port of Naoussa of Paros, of wich the last 500m are a good path.