The lighthouse was built in 1914 with oil as a source of energy, with a red flash per 2 minutes and a light range of 14n.m. During the Second World War, the lighthouse remained off. In the context of the reorganization of the Lighthouse Network, it re-opened in 1945 with oil as a source of energy. In 1984 the oil machines were replaced, the lighthouse was electrified and operated as an automatic electric with a white flash per 10s and a light range of 25nm.
The masonry house has a "C" shape and consisting of three bedrooms, hallway, kitchen, three storage rooms, bathroom, WC and it has an area of 140m². The tower is circular with a height of 11.5m, a thickness of 0.80m and a diameter of 1.65m.
It is located on the eastern point of Vitali Bay, 200m from the coast, at a focal height of 86m and access to Faros is made by land (road), of which the last 3km is dirt.