This lighthouse was built in 1907. The height of its tower is 9 meters and its focal height is 17 meters. Access to the lighthouse takes place by road through Sami. During World War II, the lighthouse was switched off. In 1945, as part of the reorganization of the Pharic Network, the lighthouse was reopened as a source of energy. In 1953, the oil machines were replaced with an automatic acetylene torch, which was relocated onto a white circular pocket with iron-plated sail.
Round hut with metal framework