Keri

Μετάφραση Greek Version

Keri 2040

It was started in 1925 with oil as a source of energy, with three white flashes per 10s and a light range of 23m . During the Second World War, the lighthouse remained off. In 1954, he reopened with oil as a source of energy. In 1982 the lighthouse was electrified, the oil machineries were replaced and operated as a supervised electrician with a flashing per 10s and a light range of 17m.

The building is a ground floor house, consisting of a corridor (hall), three bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen with a total covered area of ​​127.70m². The tower is a stone-built outer and inner circular of 2.20m diameter and a height of 7.5m. It is located at the southwest point of the island and at a focal height of 194m.

The lighthouse connects to the port of Zakynthos via an asphalt road.