This lighthouse was manufactured in 1881. The altitude of the round tower on house is 9 metres and the height of focal plane is 11 metres. The lighthouse located in South Aegina Isl. (Plakakia area) with view the small island Agistri. Aegina is a busy island situated in the middle of Saronic Gulf. It takes only thirty minutes to get there either by ferry or flying dolphin from Pereas.