Apisifia is an islet of Fokida with natural beauty and history. According to the French archaeologists Lerat and Chamoux, there was a sanctuary of the god Apollo on the islet. Information provided by the Archaeological Museum of Delphi, declare the entire wider area is characterized by a constant presence with important findings since the Early Hellenistic period (Anemokampi, Pelekaris, Kefalari, the islet of Apsifia). During the late Roman and the early Byzantine period, may have been used as a refuge from the Slavic invasions that took place at that time. Now on the islet stands an imposing old lighthouse dated back from 1887 along with the house of the warden.
Apsifia is located close to Galaxidi and has two beaches with turquoise waters. Its maximum length is 180 meters while the maximum width is 80 meters and is uninhabitable. The name Apsifia was given to the islet in 1940.