1. Boil the lentils with 6 cups of water, garlic, 2 tsp. of olive oil and laurel.
2. Put the flour on a plate, add the warm water a little and make a dough with a finger.
3. Thick small balls (half the size of a straw) are doughed from the dough, pour them into the lentils that boil 5-7 minutes before the end and saltwash.
4. Saut the onion in a pan with olive oil until it gets golden color and quench with vinegar.
5. Once it evaporates, remove the pan from the fire and pour it into the lentils.
6. Finally, add mint, serve and garnish with tomato.