Sarikia of Aegina
1. Mix in a bowl the sugar, dry nuts, spices and oil. Butter our pan.
2. Take a sheet, we put butter on it and spread along a little filling (not too "sprinkled" to cover most parts of our sheet). Butter another sheet, lay it on top and wrap it in a roll. Put the roll on the baking dish and cut into small pieces with a sharp knife.
3. Repeat the process with all of our sheets placed in the pan and pour in the melted butter.
4. In a well preheated oven, bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees until became red.
5. Remove from the oven and prepare our syrup by boiling the ingredients 5-7 minutes and put the syrup then (hot syrup-cold sweet).