Church of Agia Marina of Ozia
The two old Christian churches of about the 6th. century St. Marina and St. Stefanos at and near the port of Ozias. They are mentioned in the 1686 list as old and having no roof; today they are ruins. Panayia (Our Lady) of the Kontroubalis (Vellianitis) family at Bogdanatika. The icon of the Virgin Mary was sold to Kontroubalis by the ”Bora” family and in about 1890 they built a small chapel adjoinin their house for the icon. On August 14th it is ”walked” to St. Paraskevi.