Bridge of Papastathi
Bridge of four arcs between Driskos and Anatoliki. It bridges the Arachthos River. The bridge was built in 1746 by the Abbot of the Viliza Monastery of Agapios, spending 175 Venetian tins. But to finish the project, it took so many others that the villagers in the surrounding villages had to work so hard.
There was a great need for the bridge because Arachthos drowned 3 to 4 people every year. In 1942 the Germans bombed the bridge's large arch but failed to throw it. This shows how well it is built.