Bridge of Petsionis
The Petsioni's stone bridge is situated near the village of Kipi in the prefecture of Ioannina. It was built in 1830 by Thedoros Petsionos from the village of Dilofo and for many years connected the villages Negades and Fraggades with Dilofo and Ioannina. It also served all those who wanted to go from their villages to the arable fields on the other side of the stream. The bridge is surrounded by dense vegetation with tall trees hiding it despite its impressive size.
It is a single-arched bridge with a relief arch on one side and parapets on both sides of the paved deck. It spans over the Mpagiotiko stream and has been listed as a historic protected monument by the Ministry of Culture.