Bridge of Myrtia
The stone bridge of Myrtia is located at the springs of the stream with the same name, at the exit of the village, on the way from Agrino to Thermo. It is a single-arched bridge with a small auxiliary arch that bridged the old road Agrinio - Thermo. The bridge was built between 1875 and 1894 under the prime ministership of Charilaos Trikoupis.
Photo: Municipality of Thermo