Athens Airport 'Eleftherios Venizelos'
23° 56′ 50″ E 37° 56′ 11″ N
Athens Airport 'Eleftherios Venizelos' is located 33 km from the center of Athens and started operating in 2001.
- Hellenic Duty Free Shops
- Fashion - Accessories-Beauty
- Press-Books - Gifts
- Greek Post (ELTA)
- Alpha Bank
- Mini Market
- Children's Play Area
- Tourism Services
- Baby Rooms
- First Aid Station
- Rent a car offices
Avis | Phone no: +30 210 - 3530578 - 9
Hertz |Phone no: +30 210 - 3534900
Budget | Phone no: +30 210 - 3530553
Sixt | Phone no: +30 210 – 3530576, +30 210 - 3530556
Enterprise | Phone no: +30 210 – 3533323 - 4, +30 210 - 3533354
By Suburban Rail: Athens International Airport is connected via the Suburban Rail with:
- Piraeus via Larissis Station
- Ano Liosia
By Bus Services (OSY): Four bus routes connect directly Athens and Piraeus with the airport. All buses set down passengers at the Departures Level and depart from the Arrivals Level, between Exits 4 and 5. For further information, please call 11 185. For ticket informations click here.
- X93 - Kifissos Intercity Bus Station - Athens Airport
- X95 - Syntagma - Athens Airport
- X96 - Piraeus - Athens Airport
- X97 - Elliniko Metro Station - Athens Airport
By Regional Buses (Ktel Express Service): Five regional buses operate at the airport. All buses set down passengers at the Departures Level and depart from the Arrivals Level, between Exits 2 and 3, opposite the Airport Hotel (Sofitel). For more informations click here.
For further information regarding travelling by Regional Buses to other major cities please call:
- KTEL Kifissou Bus Station: Phone no: +30 210 - 5124910, +30 210 - 5124911, +30 210 - 5132601
- KTEL Liosion Bus Station: Phone no: +30 210 - 8317186
Airport - Port of Piraeus:
- By suburban railway
- By bus: Use Route X96 Piraeus - Athens International Airport. For further information please contact the OASA (Athens Urban Transport Organisation) call centre at 11 185, or call the Piraeus Port Authority at +30 210 - 4147800.
- By metro: Use Metro Line 3 from Athens International Airport and change at Monastiraki station to Metro line 1. Estimated journey time is 60 minutes.
Airport - Port of Rafina:Take the direct Regional Bus Service (KTEL) to the port of Rafina. The line departs from the Arrivals Level, opposite the airport hotel (Sofitel).
Airport - Port of Lavrio: Take the Regional Bus Service (KTEL) to the port of Lavrio. The line departs from the Arrivals Level, opposite the airport hotel (Sofitel). Change bus at Markopoulo.