The castle of Agriosykia sits on the top of a rocky hill over the little port of Livadia in Tilos island. It was built in the 15th century by the Knights of the Order of St. John. In 1366 Tilos was given by the Ioannis Knights of Rhodes as a feud to Barello Assanti d 'Ischia with the mandate to effectively defend the island and to send to Rhodes, the Great Magister, hunting hawks and spoils from the wrecks they would find in the area.
Among the castles that were built at that time was also the Fortress of the Wild. Today, the medieval castle has a section of its walls and remains of a church. From the Castle of Agriosykia the view to the whole island and the Aegean is amazing.