This lighthouse was built in 1873. The height of the tower is 6 meters and its focal height is 32 meters. It is located on the island of Fanari or Tsichli Baba next to Sfaktiria on the west side of the entrance of Navarino Bay and access to the lighthouse is made by boat from Pylos.
Unfortunately, the historic lighthouse has collapsed. Only part of his walls are preserved today.