Rabbit in Roaster Stuffed with Potatoes
1. Wash and clean the rabbit.
2. Put it in a large bowl or bowl, pour pepper and 2 teaspoons of thyme.
3. Wech 2 of the 3 onions.
4. Put them over and around the rabbit, along with about half the cut garlic.
5. Pour the vinegar and wine, cover and refrigerate for 8-12 hours.
6. Remove the rabbit from the refrigerator and leave it in the marinade until it has reached room temperature.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
8. Stir the potatoes with salt, pepper, 2 teaspoons of thyme and the rest of the garlic.
9. Carefully fill the rabbit cavity with the potatoes and seal it well with toothpicks or a needle and a thread.
10. Place the rabbit on a refractory clay pot (with a lid) large enough to hold the rabbit.
11. Pour the marinade and the olive oil.
12. Sprinkle with the remaining thyme.
13. Cover with the lid and bake for about 3 hours, until the rabbit is tender and peach nicely.
14. Leave about half an hour to bake with the juices from the pot.
15. Remove from the oven, let cool and serve.