Diagourenia (watermelon pie)
- Peel the watermelon and slice it
- Melt the pieces by hand but leave a few small pieces
- Next, before adding the flour, strain a little juice from the watermelon and keep it
- When you add the flour, sugar and honey to make a porridge, see if it wants more juice (it must be thick porridge).
- Grease a large baking tray with oil, add the porridge and sprinkle with plenty of cinnamon and sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 1 1/2 hours and when it comes out and is hot, add a cup of honey.
Recipe: Katerina Rhodou (Friends of Sikinos island)