Makarounes with Onions
1. Mix the flour.
2. Add water until a dough becomes firm.
3. Cut small pieces and roll them into a twig.
4. Cut the twig into pieces of up to 5 cm and pull it with your fingers.
5. When this is done, we put water at the same time to warm it up and boil it.
6. Finely chop the onion and sauté in the pan with some sunflower oil. When browned, add butter and a little vegetable oil.
7. When boiled, lay on a dish dried mildly crushed, layer of macaroni, again cheese and onion crunchy.