1. Cut the rooster into 4 or 5 large pieces
2. Chop the onions in really small pieces, or better dissolve it in a blender.
3. Put the 250 grams of olive oil in a large saucepan and let it burn hot, immediately put in the pieces of rooster and move it until it gets some color.
4. Pour the chopped onions into the saucepan and sauté, pay attention! we do not get the rooster out of the saucepan at this point as some others do.
5. When the onions get little colored, add the vinegar and continue cooking until it evaporates.
6. Add 200 grams of wine and let it boil.
7. When it dries a bit, add the 250 grams of tomato paste plus the rest of the wine or water which is better to be already hot.
8. Once the mixture begins to boil, add one teaspoon or a little more of the Spetseriko mix along with the salt and a soup spoon of sugar and stir.
9. Allow mixture to boil on low heat and take care to not stick by stirring it from time to time with a large wooden spoon.
10. When the sauce becοmes thick, the food is ready, put the saucepan aside and prepare the spaghetti. All the above process should be done slowly and should take almost two hours.
11. Spaghetti are made at the end and just before serving, with the known process, after straining if you like you may burn the pasta in another utensil with butter or vegetable based oil.
12. Serve the rooster and the spaghetti together, don`t forget to put some grated cheese on top.