Μετάφραση

Kaltsonisi

One of the two small islands in the south of Paxos (the other is Mongonissi). On the island is the church of Agios Spiridon of Jorji Anemogianni listen in 1686 and it was restored in 1750. At 1686 the painting of Virgin Mary was brought here by the citizens of Veliantatika that came to the island from Souli. Afterwards, the painting was moved to the new Virgin Mary church.