Image not available

Μετάφραση Greek Version

Mourtos 0280

It was built in 1884, when the area was under the Ottoman Empire. He joined the Hellenic Lighhouses Network in 1913. During World War II, the beacon remained off. In 1945, as part of the reorganization of the Lighthouse Network, it reopened as an automatic acetylene torch. In 1995 it was transformed into solar. The lighthouse has a height of 14m.