Image not available

Μετάφραση Greek Version

Pontikonisi 5510

It was built in 1907 with oil as a source of energy. During the Second World War, the lighthouse remained off and he reopened in 1944 with oil as a source of energy. In 1982 it was automated and transformed into solar with 2 lights. The white one with a flash per 15s and a light range of 15m and the red one with a light range of 12s. 
 
The tower has a circular height of 17 meters with a house of lightsmen. It is located a mile northeast of Cape Artemisi, at the top of the homonymous islet and at a focal height of 62m.
 
Access to the lighthouse is made by boat from the port of Pefki in Evia.