Image not available

Μετάφραση Greek Version

Kompi 7050

The lighthouse was started in 1912 and was built by the French lighthouse company. The height of the tower was 7m and its focal height 57m. He joined the Greek network after the Balkan Wars in 1913. It is located at the south-eastern end of Limnos, at Cape Kompi, at the top of the homonymous small island, 54 meters above the Turkish coast. 
 
In the rocky island of Kompi, which has a conical shape besides the lighthouse, there is also the chapel of Agia Fotini.