The lighthouse was built in 1912 with oil as a source of energy, with three white lights per 10s and a range of 19m. During the Second World War, the lighthouse remained off. In the context of the reorganization of the Lighthouse Network, it re-opened in 1945 with oil as a source of energy. In 1988 the oil machines were replaced, the lighthouse was electrified and operated as an automatic electric with three white flashes per 30s and a light range of 22nm.
The building is a ground floor house consisting of three rooms, a kitchen and a hall. The masonry tower is circular of 21m high.
It is located on the northeastern cape of the island, 100m in the coast.