1. Put the yeast in a bowl with a cup of warm water to dissolve and add a cup of flour to make it a thick slurry.
2. We leave it for a long time to rise, then add all the ingredients and water until it becomes a dough like donuts.
3. The dough is cut down with our palm. Allow 1 hour to inflate.
4. Dumbbells will form on the surface of the dough.
5. When the blisters begin to crack, the dough is ready for frying.
6. Put the olive oil in a saucepan to warm it well and with a spoon that always dips in water, we take the tablespoons of the dough and fry until it is golden brown.
7. With a pierced ladle, let's get it.
8. Put them in a strainer to drain off the oil.
9. In a bowl, put the two kinds of sugar and cinnamon and dump them in an ounce to wrap well with sugar.