Τwisted cheese pie
1. In a bowl, add all of the ingredients for the dough. Mix by hand or with a mixer until you create a fluffy dough that pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
2. When ready, set it aside to rest for 30 minutes.
3. Grate the feta and gruyere into a bowl.
4. Add the egg and pepper. Mix and set aside.
5. When the dough has rested, roll out the dough into a thin sheet, using a little flour to help you. Cut lengthwise into 8-10 cm strips that you can roll.
6. Drizzle each strip with olive oil and add some of the cheese mixture.
7. Roll each strip enclosing the filling securely and then twist to create a swirl.
8. Fry the each cheese pie swirl for 8-10 minutes in hot oil over medium heat, until golden on both sides. Transfer to paper towels to drain from excess oil.
9. Serve with honey and sesame seeds.