1. Clean, wash the fishes and salt them.
2. Fry the potatoes lightly in a little bit of oil.
3. In another pan sauté the onions in olive oil, add the garlic, tomato paste diluted in water, sweet paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
4. Pour the wine and three cups of water and boil over low heat for 15 minutes. Add the half-baked potatoes and continue boiling for 10 minutes.
5. Finally, add the fish and let the bourdeto boil for 10 minutes on low heat. Serve immediately, sprinkling the food with a little parsley.