Μετάφραση Greek Version

Agios Thalleleos Church

The double-aisled, arched church of Agios Thalleleos on Naxos seems to have been part of a monastery which, together with those of Photodotis and Agia, is mentioned in a 1509 document ceding them to the Orthodox Patriarchate of Constantinople by Crispo, the Venetian Duke of Naxos. The outer wall of the church, whose exact date of construction is unknown, bears the inscription “ΤΟΥ ΔΟΥΛΟΥ ΜΟΝΑΧΟΥ ΗΓΟΥΜΕΝΟΥ ΣΑΓΡΕΔΟC 1501” (OF THE SERVANT ABBOT SAGREDO 1501)."