Church of Agia Paraskevi
The church of Agia Paraskevi in Perachori was built high in the mountains above the village at the same height as the "Afentikos Loggos" ( a rather small, but beautiful oak forest ) , on the opposite slope. The chapel belongs to the parish church Assumption of Perachori. there are none accurate information about when it was built, but it is known that in this area of the forest ascetic Saint Papoulakis , who went and worshiped in the chapel , so we conclude that there was in 1800. The earthquakes in 1953 , collapsed the church and then it was rebuilt. Since then it has every year on July 26 many pilgrims at the feast of Agia Paraskevi, marching the steep path to light the candles and pray.