Μετάφραση Greek Version

Archaeological Collection of Stavros of Ithaki

This museum was built in 1933 and renovated in 1994 in order to house his few but of vital importance exhibits. The findings come from the northern part of the island and date back to the early Helladic until the Roman era. Its most exceptional exhibits are the Mycenaean tripod and the fragment with the inscription “eyhin Odyssy”, which was found in the cave of Loizos.