Argyronisos

Μετάφραση Greek Version

Argyronisos 5515

It was built in 1907 with oil as a source of energy. During the Second World War, the lighthouse remained off. In 1945, he reopened with oil as a source of energy. In 1987, the lighthouse was automatized and transformed into a solar cell with a white flash per 5s and a light range of 16m.
 
The building is a 3-room ground floor house, hall, kitchen and storeroom. The tower is adjacent to the house, stone-built, circular, of 17m high. It is located on the point of the northern entrance of the Oreon channel and at a focal height of 36m.
 
Access to the lighthouse is made by boat.