Agios Fokas 8570
This lighthouse was manufactured in 1867 from French Company of Lighthouses. The altitude of tower is 6 metres and the height of focal plane is 11 metres. The lighthouse located in Krotiri and near is saved deserted the house of lightkeeper. Around the Krotiri and more specifically around the lighthouse and the chapel, the visitor can find the "shepherd" the blue plant that does not dry out.