In 1663 the construction of the gallery of noble “loggia nobili” was begun, and took almost 30 years to complete.. This beautiful building housed the famous San Giacomo theatre. Later on the director of the orchestra for the operas that played there was Nicholaos Mantzaros composer of our national anthem. Today the building has retained its beauty and has become the home of the Town Hall. It is located at the intersection of Eugene M. Voulgareos street and M.Theotoki street.