Bridge of Beriki
The bridge of Dendrochori or "Hani Beriki" is a stone single arch bridge which bridges the Vistritsa or Ladopotamos or Livadopotamos river. The bridge was built around 1866 by the local master builder Sdrolio from the nearby village of Debeni (Dendrochori). The opening of its arch forms an arch in the shape of an almost perfect circle. It presents a special technique to cover the distance between the rocky ledges that it supports. According to testimonies, near the bridge used to be a watermill and an inn. Maybe that's where the area got its name (Hani Beriki).
It is located about 14 km away from the city of Kastoria and 5 km after the settlement of Koromilia, on the vertical axis of the Egnatia Odos (to Albania) shortly after the junction to Dendrochori on the right hand side. There are signs of the Koromilia - Sidirochori mountain trail that starts there. Next to the bridge there is a parking lot and the space has been designed as a recreation area.