Water bridge of Kimer Nero
The remains of the Byzantine water bridge located at the entrance of the old town, on the ancient river Samia, in Feres.
Most of it was demolished in 1955. It transported water from a distant source to the settlement of the Monastery.
Built of flint stone in horizontal joints, under the personal supervision and care of Isaac Komninos, who also founded the holy temple of Panagia Cosmosotera of Fera, shortly before he died.