Bridge of Kontodimos or Lazaridis
The stone bridge of Kontodimos also known as the bridge of Lazaridis, was built in 1753 with a donation of Tolis Kontodimos from the village of Vradeto who was an interpreter for the French embassy in Constantinople. Its second name comes from Kostas Lazaridis, a teacher in Koukouli and owner of a mill, located near the bridge. This watermill was used by the people of Kipi, Koukouli, Kapesovo and Vradeto in order to grind the wheat. The bridge is located in the gorge of Mikros Vikos near the village of Kipi in Central Zagori and connects the village of Kipi with Koukouli. It can be reached easily via a stone-built path.
Above the bridge there is a rock called "Kandila". According to a legend, in 1853, robbers burned the church of Baya (Kipi) and stole its icons of Agios Konstantinos (St. Constantine) and Agia Eleni (St. Helen). Since then, every night on the eve of the feast of the two Saints, the locals could see a candle hanging from the rock above the bridge. This stopped when the people of Koukouli found the icons hidden near the river.
The bridge attracts many visitors. Recently climbing routes have been designed on the rock next to the bridge and many climbers visit the area.